Mindy Memories

Monday, August 18, 2008

Movie meme update

Well, looks like I have a few movie quotes left from my earlier movie meme that need to be identified. I was happy to that most of them were recognized. The leftover quotes are:

6. Ladies and gentlemen, I have been to the Great Wall of China, I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt, I've even witnessed a grown man satisfy a camel. But never in all my years as a sportscaster have I witnessed something as improbable, as impossible, as what we've witnessed here today!

That was from the commentator named Cotton at the end of the match in Dodgeball.


12. Now, you listen to me, Mr. Grand High Poobah of Upper Buttcrack, I'm just about half-past give a shit with your fun and games.

That was one of my favorite lines by Kathy Bates in Delores Claiborne.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home