Mindy Memories

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Why I like Keira Knightley

I meant to link to this post at 5 Resolutions earlier, but forgot. Basically, it's about Keira Knightley refusing to allow any retouching of her breasts in publicity photos for her upcoming movie The Duchess. She won some money from a tabloid that basically blamed her for a young girl who died of anorexia, and she donated that money to an eating disorders charity.

I've always thought she was a great actress, taking on adult roles while other women her age were still doing teeny-bopper movies. I've hated how everyone gets on her case because she's thin. After reading these things about her, I can guarantee that her movies will continue to get my money, and I will pay the ridiculous amount my theater charges to see them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home