Mindy Memories

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Will note Olympic spoilers

We were discussing posting about the Olympics on a message board and someone mentioned noting spoilers so people in Central and Western US (and other places) know not to read. I'm going to post what I want to post in my blog when I want to post it, but I will note in the title something about Olympic spoilers so if people see that in the title they are warned.

Trying to be thoughtful of others, but I also don't feel I need to wait to post stuff forever on my own blog. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Are they even spoilers - I was watching the time shifted channels and The Atlantic and West Coast channels were showing exactly the same thing at the same time

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    I have no idea. Some people were getting upset about postings regarding the Olympics because they said they didn't see it until later on the West coast. I figure this way, I'm covered. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home