Mindy Memories

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nothing but Calvin Klein hose for me!

I've been experimenting with different types of sheer nylons for warmer weather. I love my tights in the winter, but they don't work in warm weather. My legs are very pale and my hair is black, so even immediately after shaving I get that weird thing where you can see the hair below my skin and I hate that on my legs. So, when I wear knee-length skirts or dresses I prefer to wear something on my legs, even if it's very sheer -- just makes my legs look better but it's not overly obvious, you know? I'm not into tanning and I can never get self-tanner on correctly.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that my favorites are the Calvin Klein 20 denier pantyhose in colors 1 and 3. I haven't tried 2, but I'm sure I'd like them, too. No. 1 is my favorite, as it is very light (kind of a champagne color) and matches my skin. I've found great deals on them at Burlington Coat Factory -- $3.98 as opposed to the normal $8.50 -- so I bought a few pairs of those today, as well as a few sheer black pairs.

Anyway, if you wear pantyhose and have never tried the Calvin Kleins, I HIGHLY recommend them! They are so soft and silky soft and sheer that I hardly know I'm wearing them. Their thigh highs are really nice, too, but they tend to be too long for me so I stick with the pantyhose. If you have a Burlington Coat Factory or Feline's Basement near you, check them out -- they may have them at half price.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home