Mindy Memories

Saturday, February 02, 2008

In case you don't already know...

Do not order from Cross Stitch Keepsakes! I can't tell you the many stories I've heard of people paying for orders that never shipped. I've lost track of how often I've heard about it, and this has been going on for years -- at least 5, but I think more. I tend to lose track of time. The "business" will be up for a while, then there's some sort of "crisis" and it's not updated for months. This usually happens after people order supplies that they never receive. I think one time there was a health issue, which wouldn't be so bad if this hasn't happened repeatedly over the years.

The reason I bring this up is that an email went out from the site, saying it has been updated and there will be a Super Bowl sale. WARNING! WARNING! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPER BOWL SALE! You're better off paying full price for something than going here and getting a "deal" that never delivers -- literally.

To be honest, I ordered from her when she first went up and got my order. I found that I was very lucky, because it was soon after that the problems started. I think when things first start up again she's OK, but soon after all sorts of stuff goes down.

You can see info at the Better Business Bureau.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Silver Needle has a super bowl sale this weekend, you can get the details at their site, for anyone needing a bargain.
    Tammy

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Thanks for the info! :)

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gee, I thought you meant the BH&G calendar that goes by the same name! I have a few of those. Thanks for the info. I don't really need to order anything other than fabric online and I use popular sites like Silkweaver.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home