Mindy Memories

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Going to work late today, so posting stitching

Well, I don't to be to work until 11AM because we're opening two hours late. Of course, I have a PPRA meeting down the street from the office at 11:30, so I'm going to try to get in earlier anyway. I have no idea how late SEPTA will be so figure I'm better getting there early than too late. However, I do have some time so I'm going to finally post some of my WIPS.

I started four projects for Guilt-Free January, but none of them are overly large. I think the biggest one is L&L's Oh Christmas Tree.

L&L's Oh Christmas Tree

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mirabilia's Easter Fairy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DT's Alpine Garden (a bit blurry)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joan Elliott's Autumn Angel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also, here's my progress on I Shall Wear Purple. I hope to finish it this month and am pretty sure I can. I'm almost done with the text, and the flowers are pretty simple and won't take long to stitch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger claudia said…

    What company does "I Shall Wear Purple" come from? I'd like to get that and make it for my sister. Thanks!
    I love all of your "Guilt-Free January" starts!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Anna M said…

    Beautiful stitching Mindy!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Deanne J said…

    Great progress. I really like the changes you've made to I Shall Wear Purple.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home