Mindy Memories

Friday, January 12, 2007

Go Eagles!

I'd be rooting for them even if they weren't the underdog, but now I REALLY want to see them win. Why? Because everybody is telling me "There's no way they can beat the Saints," or "They can't win against the Saints," that sort of thing. Nothing against the Saints or their fans, as they've also had a heck of a year, but I can't stand it when people say something like that like there's no possible way it can happen. When I hear that sort of thing, I want nothing more than for the underdog to turn the tables and win, whether or not it's a team I root for. It just drives me crazy.

Granted, we are not favored to win by most "experts," but it ain't over 'til it's over. :)

I'm sure it will be a great game, either way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home