Mindy Memories

Monday, January 08, 2007

First finish for 2007!

I started the new Mirabilia 2006 Christmas Tree right after Christmas and finished it over the weekend. Man, that thing had a lot of beads on it for a relatively small design! I'm really happy with it, though. I think it's a pretty tree. I think it would look great done in all shades of blue on a white tree, too. However, I doubt anyone would want to buy the kit with all the beads included and then have to buy more beads to stitch using the colors you want.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Soooo nice! Much prettier than the picture on the package. :)

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Lovely job! That was a fast finish!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Fantastic!!

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Juls said…

    Beautiful!!!! Always so much better than the photo! Congratulations!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home