Mindy Memories

Monday, December 18, 2006

Stitching update

I finally added the ribbon and treasures to Crescent Dreams. Now I gotta frame it and wrap it, then stitch it two more times, lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My Mermaid of the Pearls is coming along nicely. I'm mostly done with the front side of the graph. I can't wait to finish her and add all the beads! The picture's a little blurry, though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is Lanarte's I Shall Wear Purple. It's not my normal thing, but I thought it was cute. I changed the original colors around, though -- how can you have a title like that and use blue instead of purple for the text? I also changed the colors of the flowers and am using mostly overdyeds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your stitching is coming along beautifully! I've never tried stitching Mermaid of the Pearls.

    And I love that Crescent Dreams!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh, MOTP looks beautiful!! Your Crescent Dreams came out lovely, too! I stitched that one a while back and I remember it being fun to stitch. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home