Mindy Memories

Monday, January 08, 2007

2006 Finishes

I did this last year and I'm glad I did, so here's a list and pictures of what I finished this year. I didn't make all my goals, but I think I accomplished quite a bit for a full-time worker. They are in no particular order.

Crescent Dreams - Mirabilia
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Various ornaments -- stitching is my own design, tucks from Amy's Cross Stitch Corner. Didn't get a picture of all of them as I gave some away before I remember to take pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Angel of Love - L&L
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lady of the Flag - Mirabilia
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Deepest Love - Mirabilia
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stars of Merlin - Simply Old-Fashioned
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Guardian Angel - L&L (Nevermind the weird wrinkle in the fabric that makes the circle look lopsided, lol)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christmas Flourishes - Mirabilia
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home