Mindy Memories

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Some pictures

After some battery drama (hate it when I buy new batteries that don't work!), I finally got some pictures of my recent stitching.


Here are some ornaments I designed for some ornaments I get from my friend Ames at Amy's Cross Stitch Corner. She has a lot of homemade items into which you just tuck in the design and it's finished! Very handy for stitchers like me who are not so good at finishing off ornaments.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's Liberty Sampler from Hester's Needle. Will probably give that to my dad, when finished.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Progress on Why Hoard Gold? from Dragon Dreams. Love the grin!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Mirabilia's Crescent Dreams, just need to add the ribbon and 3 charms.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    These look great! More power to you!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your ornies finishing. Simple but lovely.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely stitching Mindy and I like how you finished your ornaments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home