Mindy Memories

Friday, December 01, 2006

Got some stitching done over Thanksgiving

Well, I finished one of four Crescent Dreams I'm stitching. A bunch of women I work with got pregnant all at once. ACK! I'm not a big baby shower person, but I like making little things for people I like when they have a kid.

So, I only need to add the ribbon to the first one and it's done. I'll get a picture this weekend. I stitched it on a pretty light blue and white hand-dyed fabric and used the original colors. The next one is going to be green, the one after that will be pink. The fourth one, well, I'm not sure. That baby hasn't been born yet so I have some time ahead of me. I figure I can get a deal from Silkweaver on some nice fabric that can work. They usually have some interesting items in their Odds and Ends section.

I also finished a bunch of little oranament tucks I made for Christmas ornaments for my coworkers. I'll get pictures of them, too. I made more progress on Liberty Sampler, too. This weekend I'm working on Mermaid of the Pearls and/or Angel of the New Dawn for the Mirabilia SAL.

I have more to say, but it's a lot and can wait so that I don't have one very long post. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Ohhh...please share! I need some inspiration. : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home