Mindy Memories

Monday, August 08, 2005

Mirabilia SAL progress

Well, I put in another 10 hours on Sleeping Beauty this past weekend. It doesn't seem like I made much progress, but when I compare it to the previous picture I can see a little there to the right (green/white area) and some of that purple and blue area filled in at the bottom. She's going to take me a long time, but I will finish her some day as long as I keep working on her now and then.


Before:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


After ten hours:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger cathymk said…

    Looks fantastic! Congratulations.

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Sleeping Beauty looks great!

    I *love* the picture of your cat on the piano, in front of that picture...how appropriate!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home