Mindy Memories

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Cute Smokey pictures

I had the digital camera from work so that I could take pictures of the damage in my apartment that is not getting fixed. I decided to take some pictures of Smokey while I had the camera. The one on the piano are great! He's been doing this for some time now and I love it. I stitched "Purrfect Pitch" a few years ago, a picture of a cat laying on the piano. Of course, I keep the picture on the piano. So, Smokey likes to lay on the piano in front of the picture. Pretty funny! I also took some pictures of him relaxing on the carpet. Still need to get some of him in the window, but this was nighttime and he just didn't show up against the dark outside.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Smokey is really a handsome guy! Cosmo (my cat) wants to know if he can have a photo of him for his kitty blog. Let me know.
    I thought I had posted about the counter at the bottom of your blog maybe messing the page up before. Shouldn't it be inside the main table?

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    The counters should be OK where they are. When I tried to put them anywhere else they caused problems. I tried taking them out but it didn't make any difference. It's something at the very top of the blog. I'm sure it will work again properly, like it did before. Just very strange.

    Feel free to download any of my Smokey pictures for Cosmo's blog. I also love the entry from "little grey cat."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home