Mindy Memories

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Waiting For Ships Finished!

Can't write much now, but wanted to post her. Stitching took me about 70 hours, beading about 11. I really love the look of her on this fabric -- so worth the money for the beads and treasures :)




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And hey -- my sidebar is back to normal, YAY! I was going to try something but since somebody (already forgot who) told me they had the same problem and theirs went back to normal on its own, I figured I'd see what happens. Glad I left it alone.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    What a wonderful finish. You must be so proud!
    And yes, all the material was worth the money :) It is just so amazing.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Gorgeous finish! Love the finishing touches.
    The photos of your ornaments aren't on the main page anymore. I think they were the sidebar culprits. Glad it is back to normal.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! Congratulations, she's absolutely lovely. I'm *almost* finished the stitching on mine, then on to beading, but I think I will end up substituting Delicas.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous! I absolutely love the fabbie you chose for her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home