Mindy Memories

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Kylie is home

Well, Kylie and the rest of the family are back home. Seems everything looked OK and they did another procedure (I'm not going into details -- ick!) that helped things. Dana say her demeanor seems a little better so we are hoping this is the end of it. The drs. think she just has a very bad virus. It has also given her a rash all over her body and face, and I'm sure that's not helping her feel more comfortable.

To top it all off, her big brother Sean goes back to school tomorrow, our friend with the preemie told us her baby needs heart surgery, and Dana's aunt was mugged in the city, got pushed down and broke her hip.

Yikes! My friends seem to always have stuff like this happen to them all at once. I really can't do anything but offer to help come over and help with stuff, and it makes me feel quite useless.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Well, I'm glad I checked again tonight to read about Kylie...so glad to hear that she's home. (Hopefully the rash will go away quickly.)

    My DS was a preemie and his little neighbor in the NICU had to have heart surgury. I saw her parents with her in the mall a couple of weeks ago and she looks fantastic...certainly full of energy and keeping her parents busy (she is 18 months old now).

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Glad to hear Kylie is home. My mom had a virus with a rash (I still think it was from a tick) last year which made her sciatica kick in. The poor babies can't tell you what hurts.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger auronsgirl said…

    Goodness, Mindy, it never rains but it pours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home