Mindy Memories

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's alive!

Well, I think I am, anyway. Felt really crappy last night and this morning and slept most of the day. My head is still pounding but I feel a little better. I find that when I feel like that -- head feels like it's going to explode, etc. -- it's best to sleep as much as possible.

At any rate, I was feeling better so took some catch-up pictures of my stitching. Now I can't find the stupid cable that connects my camera to the computer. D'oh! I usually put it with the camera but it's not there. So, once I find that piece of vital equipment I'll update my photos.

I can tell you that I finished Alpine Garden on Saturday, so that's something I can take off that long list on the sidebar.

I'm thinking of taking a vacation day around either Yom Kippur in October or Veterans Day in November, as I have both of those days off. I was going to take a mini-vacation to Gettysburg last fall and didn't, but I'd like to do it this year. I suppose it depends on if I'm getting together with my sister in Petersburg, VA at Thanksgiving this year. We planned it last year but canceled at the last moment because she was just exhausted and couldn't deal with the flight from CA to PA, which I totally understood. So, it may make more sense for me to go in October. We'll see. I really enjoy getting out there and it's a nice opportunity for me to take a couple days off by myself. I haven't been out there for about 7 years, so it's time for me to go back for a few days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home