Mindy Memories

Friday, February 08, 2008

Wahoo!

My sister is saving me! We were tentatively planning to get together in San Francisco (where she lives) over Easter weekend, but it won't work with her schedule. After hearing about my latest incident, she decided to fly me out for an extended weekend over Presidents' Day weekend! I'm soooo looking forward to this! Plans include swimming in her gym's pool, hanging out in the hot tub at her spa, checking out a stitching shop she saw that is walking distance from her apartment, and general stitching, reading, sleeping, talking, and probably a little drinking. Oh, and she and a friend were planning to go to a midnight showing of "The Princess Bride" on Saturday night -- they've never seen it! So, that's going to be a lot of fun, too. I've never seen it on the big screen with a large group of people, so I'm looking forward to that, too.

I'm hoping this is the vacation I need to get out of this weird funk I've been in lately.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Chiloe said…

    I hope you will have great vacations, pampering yourself, having fun with your sister !!!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How sweet of your sister! I have a feeling it will do you the world of good. : )
    Mostly, relax and have fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home