Mindy Memories

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I have discovered Tim Gunn`

I've heard about his show but have never been able to catch it on TV. Today while I was wallowing in my misery under a blanket watching TV, I saw that there were a bunch of his shows on Bravo. I watched some of them and think he's wonderful! I so appreciate the fashionistas that are focusing on what an individual woman has going for her, both body and personality, and helping her find a look that represents both to their highest potential.

Five years ago, I never would have DREAMED I'd be hooked on shows like these, but they have helped me so much over the past year it's unbelievable. Now, if only I can find a show that helps klutzy people become a bit more graceful...

:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home