Mindy Memories

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mmmhmmm, and WE'RE the selfish ones, right?

OK, here's one for ya:

Meet the Sperm Snatchers

Basically, it's about young women who scope out men for quick relationships (I use that term liberally) or one-night stands so that they can get pregnant. They lie about being on birth control, etc. But it's OK, as long as they get their babies.

I'm sure this sort of thing has been going on since the beginning of time, but I still find it disgusting.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    I hate these kinds of people. Just go to a sperm bank or find a willing friend. I'm the product of someone who got pregnant "accidentally on purpose" and I can't even begin to get into the baggage associated with that. Then again, it has nothing to do with the kids or being parents, its about their own selfish desires.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home