Mindy Memories

Monday, June 27, 2005

Down another pound

It's not much but it's going in the right direction. I really wasn't as careful this week as I had been the week before, but am starting this week off right.

I have been working on my little ornaments and have created 3 basic designs I use with different colors, mostly variegated. Some I have added beads and metallics, others I haven't but may after I look at them a bit more. Now that I have that out of my system, maybe I can finish Waiting for Ships and Christmas Flourishes. They are both close to the finish line, but I just wasn't in the mood to work on them anymore. The Mirabilia SAL is this weekend, so I'm sure I can get some work done on them -- especially since we leave at 3PM on Friday and have Monday off :)

The more I look at who will be at Philly's Live 8 concert, the happier I am that I decided a while back not to go. There's really nobody there I'm interested in, except Bon Jovi. Now, if I could be in London for THEIR concert, I'd love it -- Pink Floyd (Pink Floyd!), REM, U2, Elton John, Annie Lennox... the list goes on. What a spectacular concert that will be! I'm very envious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home