Mindy Memories

Friday, June 17, 2005

I wish all summer was like today!

It's about 7pm on Friday night and I'm on my computer with the windows open and no fans on! Last night I slept this way and actually was chilly in the middle of the night! It's going to be like this for a few days but it won't be long before the humidity is back. We needed this after that last couple days of heat in the 90s and high humidity. I just don't handle that type of weather very well these days. When it gets very humid out suddenly I tend to get headachey. I prefer cold weather to hot, but my favorite weather is in the 60s and 70s, like today.

On another note: Why do people feel it's necessary to chew gum like they are cows chewing their cud? I don't chew gum anymore due to my jaw issues, but when I did I didn't go around making all that racket. Ick.

Not perfect today on WW, but doing OK. A coworker's last day was today and we had cake for her. So that combined with the Coke I drank first thing this morning to help with my weird stomach added up to some points. Did well the rest of the day, though. I rarely drink full-calorie Coke, but sometimes my stomach is a little queasy and if I drink that and eat a ginger Altoid here and there it helps. It's a woman thing, if you know what I mean.

Not much else to say, mainly wanted to comment on the beautiful weather here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home