Mindy Memories

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Use ice, people!

My boss cleaned out the fridge and freezer just last Friday. We come in to work this morning and somebody had left a Diet Pepsi in the freezer a bit too long -- SPLOOSH! So, now there's frozen Diet Pepsi all over the inside of the freezer. What a mess! So, my boss is waiting to see if the responsible party will do something about it or, as she says, "I'll have to be the Gestapo."

I know people put sodas and such in the freezer for a few minutes to make it cold quicker, but ya gotta leave a note for yourself or something so you don't forget. This is why I use ice, because I will forget even with a note. The freezer has an ice maker and there's always ice. I know some people don't like ice, but it's better than having this mess in the freezer.

The Resource Center is not a personal maid service!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home