Mindy Memories

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Progress Bars now on sidebar

Cool! I got them to work and the ones that have the bolded titles are actual links to the current picture in Webshots. As you can see, not all of my WIPS have current pictures. Some I haven't scanned because there's not enough progress to really tell what it is, one or two others just haven't been scanned in yet.

Now I just have to be good about keeping them current :)

Also, I have been playing with the idea of making a left and a right sidebar for all the links and info I have on my current sidebar. I decided against it. For one, I'm too lazy and don't know enough about HMTL coding to mess around much more with my template without making a total mess. Also, for it to work both sidebars would have to be smaller than the one I have now, plus the middle section would be smaller. I think it would be too much in a small space and not be easily readible. I think it's pretty easy to read now, so I'll leave it as is. I think I'm the only one who uses all those blog and other links anyway, so it's no biggie.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Love the progress bars...I'll have to try to get those going on my blog...someday :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home