Mindy Memories

Friday, August 01, 2008

Little accomplishments make a difference

Nothing huge, but I have to celebrate that I accomplished a little goal I had for the week -- only going to Starbucks on Friday, then getting whatever the heck I want. This is part of my goal of paying off my debts, but I also know that I can't do without completely. So, I didn't go all week and this morning got a small lite mocha mint frappuccino with half the usual amount of whipped cream. Yummy! It was a great treat, and I like the lite version better -- the heavy version is just too sweet.

I plan on keeping this up as long as possible. I have a lot of different kinds of teas and have been drinking that instead. It's cheaper and probably better for me, and I love getting that frappuccino as a treat on Friday.

So, this week I saved about $13 I normally would have spent on coffee drinks, which comes to about $52 a month. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home